Christmas is just around the corner and before the day hits I wanted to do a few super quick recipes for those who are quickly running out of time (myself included). Warmed with spices and a hint of gingerbread flavour, these are perfect to bring to your family dinner to include a healthier dessert option. Everyone will enjoy these and they only take 10-15 minutes to throw together!
Total Time: 10-15 Minutes
Makes: 10-12 Balls
- 1 Cup Gluten free whole oats
- 1/3 Cup almond flour (I blended whole almonds until powdered)
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice (I made my own from this awesome recipe! https://itdoesnttastelikechicken.com/diy-pumpkin-pie-spice/)
- 1 ½ tbsp Almond Butter
- 3 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 ½ Molasses
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- Add oats, almond flour and spice to a food processor and blend for a few second to mix them together.
- Add all wet ingredients and pulse a few times until combined.
- Hand stir the mixture a few times with a fork or spatula to make sure everything is combined well.
- Pack mixture in hands to create a ball shape and continue until you have used all of the mixture *The mixture may seem a little crumbly but will harden in the fridge*
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving.